Savory Roasted Red Potatoes
The almighty potato! Few foods are such a staple across the world and still have the flexibility to keep you coming back for more. Whether you like it baked, mashed or roasted, there’s a twist to pair it with nearly any entrée. Kick off the weekend by cooking up our savory red roasted potato recipe with your favorite main dish. All you’ll need are a few simple ingredients paired with an SG 8″ chef knife.
Big thanks to one of our earliest members, Beth, for this fantastic recipe. Enjoy!
12 – 14 Small Red Potatoes
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1 TSP Salt
1 TSP Garlic Powder
1 TSP Dried Basil
1/2 TSP Dried Thyme
1/2 TSP Pepper
*Tip: If you have fresh herbs on hand, feel free to use them. Be careful not to overseason.
1. Cut red potatoes into quarters with SG 8″ chef knife.
2. Place potatoes in an ungreased three quart baking dish.
3. Combine oil, butter and seasonings and whisk together.
4. Drizzle mixture over potatoes and toss to ensure even coating.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes.